Keune Helps Students Succeed
By Keune | July 29th, 2016
By Jamezell Ottinger
Director Special Markets
Keune is building our outreach to our industry’s future: cosmetology schools, their instructors and their students. We believe that it’s our responsibility to help our schools and their students thrive. We also want our industry’s up-and-coming stars to know that Keune is ready to provide them with a color-strong portfolio of amazing products and the best advanced education throughout their careers in this beautiful business! As a result, our Special Markets team will personally touch more than 4,000 students, 1,200 instructors and 350 schools in 2016 by supporting several important events:
- The American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS) sponsors several events for cosmetology school owners, administrators and instructors. This year in Las Vegas, Keune is hosting a booth and stage presentation at the AACS Career Educators Alliance and Admissions and Marketing Professionals Annual Conference “Stars in Education,” for cosmetology instructors from across the United States. We will emphasize that our company supports cosmetology schools with education for instructors, students and special pricing through our network of Keune distributors.
- The AACS Annual Convention in Orlando for cosmetology school owners and executives in November. This is the largest school event of the year.
- The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS) Workshops in Washington, D.C.; Salt Lake City, Utah and Phoenix, Arizona
for owners and executives. NACCAS is an independent national agency that accredits approximately 1,600 institutions that serve more than 120,000 students.
- The Louisiana Association of Cosmetology Schools Education Seminar. We are teaming up with Gorgeous Distributors to support this event.
, which hosts more than 300 cosmetology instructors.
- The Barristar Student Symposium in Burbank, California, in August. Keune will wow 2,000 cosmetology school students and 200 educators with our hair color, retail and advanced education, and Linda Sanderson will present a Keune color class.