City Slicker: BLEND Lovely London Women’s Hairstyle
By Keune | April 7th, 2017
Thomas D. Slonaker, Keune Educator, loves the BLEND Lovely London women’s hairstyle for many reasons, but most of all for what he calls its “creatively contradictory appeal.”
Gender-specific styles are ‘mashed up.’ The slicked-back sides and lift in the front with a hard part is a definite nod to the men’s grooming fashions of the 1950s. However, it’s very much ‘lady like’ with touchable ends that are soft and feminine. Any woman will feel tough, but sensual representing this look for 2017.
Before you get started, take a peek at the Lovely London Video outlining all the steps to achieving this modern city-slicker look:
The Products and Tools You’ll Need:
- BLEND Sea Salt Spray
- BLEND Prep Spray
- BLEND Gel
- Medium round brush
Create the BLEND Lovely London Look with These Steps:
Thomas walks us step-by-step through the Lovely London style…
- Spray BLEND Sea Salt Spray on roots of dry hair.
- Generously mist BLEND Prep Spray.
- Use a medium round brush and blow-dry with tension around the hairline and sides.
- Continue blow-drying hair straight adding natural lift at the crown.
- Using your fingertips, add BLEND Gel into the roots of the hair.
- Use a comb to give hair added structure as well as personalize and define the style with a hard, straight part.
And there you have it!
Interested in more hairstyle how-tos? Check out BLEND’s Sturdy Sydney Men’s Hairstyle here.